Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

aketch

PERSONAL INFORMATION


I’m girly ortinez, 19 years of age the daughter of Mr. &Mrs. Geraldine and Romeo ortinez. I came from brgy Agojo Panay capiz. I graduated from CLANHS.panay capiz. and now I’m studying in hercor college I’m taking course of computer science and my oldest sister who finance my study in college, my dream plan someday is to finish my study and to help my family. And to find a good job, to earn a lot of many and to help my younger sister who study in high school. my favorite’s hobbies are watching TV. Cleaning the house while singing I’m born to love, not to be hurt. Love me for what I am; and what I have and I’m so sweet. Loving caring and friendly person. my favorite food is salad ice cream. I don’t need someone who not admit what I am.. and I have my 6 friends name joy marie,Kimberly,Joan.richell Lou hazel and forcia all of my 6 friends is always here to support Me .and thinks for my loving sister because she is the reason why I’m  studying in college.. I’m the member of the choir agojo chapel.,
My sport is playing taekwondo .when I’m higschool.and this is the end of my personal information

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento